Automatically Collected Information – The Application may collect certain anonymous information automatically, such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, your mobile operating system, your internet service provider, and information about the way you use the Application. See “Automatic Data Collection and Advertising” section for examples.Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Yes. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if any/all of our software applications is involved in a acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information;
- to advertisers and third party advertising networks and analytics companies as described below under the Section entitled Automatic Data Collection and Advertising.
Automatic Data Collection and Advertising
Our Application is supported via advertising, and collects anonymous data to help the Application serve ads. We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the Application is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage. We work with advertisers and third party advertising networks, who need to know how you interact with advertising provided in the Application which helps us keep the cost of the Application free. Advertisers and advertising networks use some of the information collected by the Application. These third parties may also obtain information about other applications you’ve downloaded to your mobile device, the mobile websites you visit, your non-precise location information (e.g., your zip code), and other non-precise location information in order to help analyze and serve targeted advertising on the Application and elsewhere.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at Contact@t3-apps.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Contact us – If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at Contact@t3-apps.com.